- 1lb lean ground beef
- Cheese crumbles (how ever much you desire)
- Spices-- 1/4 t garlic salt, cumin, parsley, salt, pepper
- Season ground beef with garlic salt, cumin, parsley, salt and pepper (or any other spices you prefer!)
- Mold ground beef into palm sized balls. Put cheese crumbles (or even diced up cheese) in center of the patty. Mold the rest of the patty around the cheese and make sure it is tucked in tightly!
- Grill for approximately 15-20 minutes (depending how rare or cooked you want it).
And that's it! We layered it with pickles, ketchup, mustard, and fresh tomatoes from our garden. My favorite part about cheese stuffed burgers is the first few bites when all the cheese oozes out. It's like a party inside your mouth!