- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1 ripe California grown avocado, cut in small chunks
- 2/3 cup crushed lime flavored Wheat Thins (I couldn't find lime flavored so I used Salsa flavored)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- Mix the chopped avocado, crushed wheat thins, cilantro and garlic separately.
- Combine this with the ground chicken breast. Form into 4 to 5 patties.
- Get a medium hot grill going and place the burgers on the grill. You only need to flip them once. These should cook quickly. Approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve on a bun with a slice of tomato.