Serves 4 people
- 1 lb ground lean turkey breast
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach (I just bought regular spinach..no need for it to be frozen. If you do use frozen though, make sure it is thawed out)
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Heat grill to medium-high and coat rack with cooking spray.
- Combine turkey, spinach, barbecue sauce, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Shape mixture into four 3 1/2"-diameter patties.
- Grill patties 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, or until meat thermometer inserted into the middle from the side registers 165°F. Serve on buns with tomato and lettuce.