- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- Mix chicken broth and soy sauce; set aside.
- Cook and stir broccoli and garlic in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp-tender.
- Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add broth mixture; mix well.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in mustard until well blended.
- Return broccoli mixture to skillet; mix lightly.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.