1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.2. Slice open the chicken breasts ALMOST to the other side. Lie them flat and pound them out flat, as evenly as you can. Season the chicken with spices. (Go easy on the salt, as the prosciutto and the cheese are fairly salty. Go heavier on the other seasonings.)
3. Roll the prosciutto around a piece of Gruyere, then place it along one end of the breast. Roll the breast around the prosciutto/Gruyere, and secure with toothpicks.
4. Add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil to a heavy skillet. Once the oil is really hot, carefully add the chicken breasts. It should immediately start sizzling if the oil is hot enough.
5. Using long handled kitchen tongs, turn the chicken to sear on all sides. Remove from heat.
6. Add some prepared sauce over the top of the chicken. I added about 1/2 jar of Vodka Sauce over mine.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the chicken to rest at least 5 minutes.
Serve with vegetables and brown rice! Use the extra sauce from the pan for the rice!
Original recipe here!