- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ( .7 ounce) packet of dried Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 12 inch x 9 inch pan and set aside, and/or it may be preferable to line your dish with aluminum foil as the sugar tends to caramelize while baking.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine and the dried Italian seasoning mix and the brown sugar, mixing together well.
- Dip and press the chicken pieces into the mixture, coating front and back and place into your prepared pan, topside of the chicken facing up. Any extra coating that remains can just be sprinkled over the chicken.
- Cook chicken for 50-60 minutes or until chicken is done. Halfway through the the baking, I turned the chicken over a couple of times and spooned the sauce mix over the chicken to make sure all the flavors soak up with it!
- Remove, serve, and enjoy!