Serves 4-6 people
- 1 Whole chicken (can leave it whole or cut in half)
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and Thyme
- Red Potatoes
- Bell Peppers
- Yellow Onion
- Broccoli (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, Thyme and Italian seasoning
- Cut red potatoes in half, chop up some bell peppers, carrots, onion, and broccoli
- Throw all vegetables (EXCEPT BROCCOLI) and chicken in large baking pot and drizzle some olive oil over the chicken, making sure to evenly coat
- Roast in oven for 1 hour. With about 20 minutes left, throw in the broccoli!
- When finished, cut into chicken to make sure it is done. Serve and enjoy!
We needed to add more salt and pepper because it was lacking some, so you may need to do the same! I'm slightly obsessed with garlic salt, so I pretty much drench my food in this! :)