- 4 — 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice, divided
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ avocado
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- In a small bowl, mix paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper, onion powder, salt and pepper. Rub all over chicken breasts.
- Spray a large frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, cook chicken for 10 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Tip: cover the pan while cooking.
- Meanwhile, mix Greek yogurt, remaining lemon juice, garlic powder and avocado in a food processor.
- To serve, place the chicken on plate and drizzle the sauce on top.
Per Serving (1 chicken breast, 1/8 cup of cream sauce):