Serves 4 people
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
2. Place chicken breasts into 9×13 greased baking dish. Season with salt & pepper. Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated. No need to marinate.
3. Bake for about 30-40 minutes. Use the extra sauce in the pan to pour on top of chicken when finished.
4. Season with chopped rosemary and serve!