Serves 6 (with white rice and broccoli)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. white vinegar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- dash red pepper flakes or ground cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
1. Wash chicken; pat dry. Place chicken in slow cooker.
2. Combine melted butter, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, salt and pepper, hot pepper, chicken broth; pour over chicken.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours, until chicken is tender but still moist.
4. Add pineapple and cook for 20 minutes longer.