My boyfriend and I just moved in together this weekend and I wanted to bake something in our new kitchen! His favorite baked good are brownies, so I decided to try a healthy version I found on Pinterest! They were easy to make and smelled amazingggg while baking, so we couldn't wait to dive in! My boyfriend loved them and after I told him what was in it he was shocked they were so good for being healthy! I would make these again!
4 brownie bites are only 100 calories! Can't beat that!
- 1medium avocado
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 C whole wheat flour
- 1/2 C coco powder
- 1/3 C hot water
- 1tbs vanilla extract
- 6oz Vanilla yogurt (I used Greek)
- 5 packets stevia
- 3 tbs honey (I used agave)
- 3 tbs dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix together eggs, avocado and yogurt using electric mixer (I used a blender because I don't have a mixer yet and it worked just as well!)
- Add in vanilla and stevia
- In a seperate bowl, combine coco powder and hot water
- Mix in the chocolate mixture with the egg/avocado/yogurt mixture. Mix well.
- Add in the flour and mix.
- Add in agave/honey.
- Pour batter into baking dish and sprinkle chocolate chips on top!
- Bake for 30 minutes and refrigerate for 1 hour!
Nutritional info: 4 brownie bites=110 calories, 16g carbs, 5g fat, 5g sugar 4g protein/fiber