I love pancakes and waffles, but they can be pretty bad for you depending on how you make them. Don't get me wrong, I will definitely splurge and get a big stack of pancakes from iHop or Black Bear Diner every once in awhile, but on the lighter "clean eating" days I use this recipe! (And no my waffle did not look that pretty)
What you need:
- 2 cups MyOatmeal Banana Bread oats (any flavor will work!)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups water (or milk--the milk gives it a little more substance)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Sprinkle to a tsp of baking powder
- 1 Packet of Stevia
1. Blend oats, banana, and water (or milk) in a food processor, gradually adding the vanilla and baking soda
2. Once mixture is blended, leave it for five minutes to set
3. Pour into your waffle maker, they take about 5-8 minutes to cook!
**I read some reviews that people used flavored instant oatmeal and worked just as well! Enjoy!