I am so glad I "gave it a shot" because we try to make this a couple times a month. It is SO flavorful! It is also really easy to prep, and only takes 12 minutes to bake!
Ingredients (for 2):
- .7lbs salmon
- 2 T fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 small garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 C olive oil
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- Sliced lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil
- In a small bowl, mix together: parsley, garlic, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice
- Slice salmon into even portions and lay them onto the baking dish, skin side down
- Pour/Brush salmon with the sauce mixture and top with fresh slices of lemon
- Bake at 450 for 12-15 minutes--be careful not to overcook!
Serve with rice and vegetables, ENJOY!