I wish I could take credit for this recipe, but it comes from Kim Hoeltje's infamous cookies!
- 1/2 c chickpeas/garbanzo
- 1/4 c canned pumpkin
- 3 T egg substitute
- 1 scoop Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 4 Packets Stevia
- 2 T mini chocolate chips (I used morsels because that's all we had)
2. Blend in food processor: chickpeas, pumpkin, egg and vanilla. Add some liquid (milk or water) if necessary to get smooth.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients: Protein powder, baking powder, stevia.
4. Use baking mat, parchment, or non stick spray. Drop batter onto cookie sheet.
5. Drop in chocolate chips.
6. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
Makes 6-8 cookies - 55 calories each (Based on my whey protein recipe)
360 calories for whole batch