- 1 can Pumpkin
- 1 Box Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix
- Preheat oven to 350! Spray baking pan!
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the entire can of pumpkin and bag of brownie mix.
- Mix mix mix mix mix mix! (It's a great arm workout by the way).
- Once it's fully mixed and there are no clumps, pour batter (will be VERY thick) into sprayed baking pan. Smooth at any clumps.
- Lick the spoon.
- Bake for about 40 minutes. Check with toothpick in center to make sure they aren't wet still, if need be--stick back into oven for a couple minutes.
- Let cool in fridge for about 1 hour before cutting into (I know, I know....be patient!!)