What you need:
- 1 whole banana, peeled and sliced 1" thick
- 1/2 C vanilla Icecream (if you are trying to be good, use fat free or sugar free) ...I'll admit I had more than 1/2 cup...but I was just trying to make room in the freezer!
- Spray some Pam on a pan and let heat up for 1 minute
- Place sliced bananas on pan and let sizzle and fry up for 2 minutes, then flip, and let other side fry for 2 minutes (or until a nice golden brown)
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on both sides of bananas
- Remove from stove, and place on top of ice cream and drizzle some honey on top!
WHALA! :) So sinful, but so healthy. You can also use hot fudge if you want more of a "sundae" taste.
Although I am sure I am not the first person in the world to think of this genius idea...I'd still like to think I am so don't tell me otherwise :)