- 2 cups Chobani greek yogurt (I use 1 c plain, 1 c vanilla)
- 1½ c chopped fruit (any fruit works!)
- ½ c chopped nuts (I use almonds)
- ¾ c granola (watch the sugar content though!)
- ¼ c chocolate chips (optional..but we all know I added them!)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Line a pan with foil.
- Spread yogurt mixture into pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer until frozen.
- Remove from freezer, let thaw for 5 minutes, cut into bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.