- 1/2 c chickpeas/garbanzo
- 1/4 c canned pumpkin
- 3 T egg substitute
- 1 scoop Cellucor Cor-Fetti Whey
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 4 Packets Stevia
- 2 T chocolate morsels
1. Drain and rinse beans.
2. Blend in food processor: chickpeas, pumpkin, egg and vanilla. Add some liquid (milk or water) if necessary to get smooth.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients: Protein powder, baking powder, stevia.
4. Use baking mat, parchment, or non stick spray. Drop batter onto cookie sheet.
5. Drop in chocolate chips.
6. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
Makes 6 cookies - 70 calories each (Based on the whey protein recipe)
430 calories for whole batch
360 calories for whole batch**
**If using just 1T of chocolate chips