- 1/4 cup funfetti cake mix (or any cake mix)
- 1 scoop Cellucor Cor-Fetti protein powder
- 1/3 cup diet Sprite
- 1 packet Stevia (or 1/2 t sugar)
- 2 T fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 t vanilla
- Sweetener to taste
- **Be creative! I was not a fan of the cream cheese, so I have used cool whip, Greek yogurt mixed with peanut butter or Greek yogurt mixed with protein! Or just use plain ole peanut butter! Or frosting if you dare ;)
What to do:
- Mix together cake mix, protein powder, and soda.
- Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 12-13 minutes
- Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, and sweetener. (Or any other frosting variations you want).
- Let cupcakes cool (THIS IS THE HARDEST PART) and frost!
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes w/ Peanut Butter Frosting
This is another variation I made. And yes, just as good!
Same recipe as above except I used yellow cake and Vanilla Creme Whey and added chocolate chips!
For the frosting I combined 2T cool whip and 1/2T peanut butter!