- 1/2 cup applesauce
2 small or medium bananas mashed
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups finely shredded zucchini
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup walnut pieces (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 9x13 inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the applesauce, mashed bananas and sugar.
- 3. Add vanilla and cocoa and mix together
- 4. Then add baking soda, salt, and zucchini and mix together.
- 5. Add flour and walnuts and mix together.
- 6. Spread evenly into a prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes until brownies spring back when gently touched.