I have done a few variations, the first image is just my normal Peanut Butter Banana Shake, the second is the same, but I added an Oreo and chocolate sprinkles, and the third I used Vanilla Whey Protein and added Pretzel M&Ms!
What you need:
- 1 scoop Chocolate Whey protein powder
- 1 tbs all natural PB (I use Skippy)
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 whole frozen banana (I keep a bunch of sliced up bananas in the freezer so when I want this I can just add the sliced bananas...and I measured out that 10-12 slices is a whole banana!)
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Add in frozen banana chunks, peanut butter, protein powder, milk, and ice cubes
- Blend for about 1 minute....this seriously takes practice to perfect it. I have had nights where I over blended it so it is like a liquid drink, but I have had my great nights where I blend it just right and it's super thick and you have to eat it with a spoon! (My favorite)
**Bananas MUST be frozen...using an unfrozen banana will result in a very liquidy and not filling drink...not a shake!!
Nutritional Info (Based on the protein I use)
Sugar: 25g (Most of it is from banana)