- 1/2 C Oats (I use Quaker Oats)
- 1/2 C Egg whites
- 3/4 C water
- 2 packets stevia (or any sweetener you prefer)
- 1 T chai/flax seeds (optional)
- Mix water and oats and chai seeds together and microwave for 1:15 minutes
- Stir and add in stevia and egg whites, microwave for :45 seconds
- Stir again and microwave another :45 seconds
- Remove from microwave and top with whatever you want! Some suggestions: peanut butter, fresh fruit, nuts, etc.
Macros (without toppings): 250 calories 32C 5F 20P
Let me know what you think!!
The only thing I added was some Coconut extract. You can also add banana extract! Then I topped it with sliced bananas and Nuts N' More Coconut peanut butter!
Be sure to use my code: "weightsandwine" for 10% off your order!