I used my MyOatmeal blend of Pumpkin Spice with added pecans, to make this super simple and delicious breakfast!
What you need:
- 1/2 cup MyOatmeal Pumpkin Spice + Pecan pieces
- 1/3 C vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 C milk (I use soy vanilla)
- 1.5 T pumpkin puree
- 1 t Chai Seeds (optional)
- 1 t Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 packet Stevia
- Combine oatmeal, yogurt, milk, pumpkin, Chai seeds, spice and stevia together. Mix well.
- Put in mason jar or Tupperware container into refrigerator overnight (at least 8 hours).
- In the morning, top it with extra pecans (I used the ones from my oatmeal blend) and sprinkle a little more pumpkin pie spice if desired! Enjoy :)