- 1 Scoop Vanilla Whey
- 1/2 Cup MyOatmeal oats (Blended – or 1/4 Cup Oat Flour)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4 Cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt (I used Vanilla)
- 1 TB Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
- Blend oats in a blender or magic bullet.
- Stir dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well (batter will be thick).
- Heat pan on medium heat. Spray with nonstick spray and slowly spoon or ladel batter into pan.
- Top with fruit, Greek yogurt, syrup or whatever else you want!