I used my typical overnight oats recipe and just added some shredded zucchini. It made the oatmeal super moist and actually sweet! It also gave it a lot of volume and made me full longer!
Definitely will be making my overnight oats like this from now on.
Also, I suggest topping it with some peanut butter, or fruit, more cinnamon, granola, etc. the next morning to give it an extra kick!
Single Serving Recipe:
- 1/2 C oats (I use Quaker rolled oats)
- 1/3 C shredded zucchini
- 1/4 C milk
- 1/4 C Vanilla Greek yogurt (DO NOT USE PLAIN...it's really bitter and tart)
- 2 Tbs water
- 1/2-1 tsp chai/flax seeds
- 2 packets Stevia (if you like sweeter oats)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Mix oats, stevia, chai seeds and cinnamon together in mason jar
- Pour in zucchini, milk, yogurt, and water
- Mix everything together really well
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (but I just keep them in the fridge overnight!)
- Take out of fridge and top it with more cinnamon, or like me, Nuts and More Toffee Crunch!
- YUM! ENJOY :)
Nutritional Facts (without peanut butter):
240 calories, 37C, 6F, 12P
With peanut butter:
330 calories, 40C, 12F, 19F