What you need:
- 1/2 lb peeled shrimp (we eat A LOT of shrimp, so you don't need this much)
- 1 box Linguine
- 2 C Broccoli
- 3 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 T minced garlic
- 2 T White Sherry Wine (for cooking)
- Red Bell Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
What to do:
1. First boil a pot of water for the pasta, and one separate for the broccoli.
2. In the mean time, heat large skillet with olive oil. Once heated, add in shrimp, garlic, and white wine.
3. Let this cook on LOW for about 10-12 minutes (or until shrimp becomes pink).
4. Add pasta and broccoli to water and let cook.
5. Add in cut up tomatoes and more garlic (if you would like) into the frying pan.
6. Sautee all ingredients together. Once the pasta and broccoli are done, drain.
7. Pour the shrimp and garlic mixture over pasta. Sprinkle red bell pepper flakes (less is more!) and salt & pepper. Add broccoli and serve!