This dish is time consuming, but I promise it's worth it!
- 3 C chopped cooked chicken
- 1 C Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 C Crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C milk
- 8 lasagna noodle, cooked and drained
- 2 C spaghetti sauce
1. In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper
2. Spread 1/2 cup mixture on each lasagna noodle; roll jelly-roll fashion
3. In a 13 by 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce
4. Arrange lasagna rolls, seam-side down in sauce in baking dish
5. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce
7. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot
8. Serve, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.