- 2 chicken breasts, seasoned with salt & pepper then cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups cooked broccoli
- 8oz rotini
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind, I used almond milk)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- salt & pepper
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking water before draining. Set aside.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown, about 1 minute. Sprinkle in flour then whisk to incorporate and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Slowly whisk in chicken broth, then milk. Whisk in Greek yogurt, salt and pepper, then turn the heat down to low and let the mixture simmer until thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Turn the heat off then stir in parmesan cheese, then chicken. Pour over cooked pasta then add broccoli and stir well. Add a little reserved pasta cooking water if sauce is too thick. Serve.