Oh and if you have leftover chocolate like us, dunk some Oreo's in them, or bananas! YUM!
What you need:
- Cake Pop Maker
- 1 box Pillsbury Chocolate Cake Mix (and whichever ingredients the box calls for to make cake**)
- 1 box Baker's Milk Chocolate baking squares (8oz)
- 1/2 bag of Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
What to do:
- Heat up cake pop maker and spray with Pam
- While the cake pop maker is heating, make cake according to directions on the back of the box.
- Follow instructions on Cake Pop Maker for baking, but for mine I simply just pour batter into individual cake pop slots and make entire batter (this is the time consuming part) but just drink wine like me while I did it and it's eases the pain of waiting!
- Once cake pops are done, let cool for an hour in fridge.
- Melt the milk chocolate and Andes Peppermint baking chips using double broiler on stove top (I find this much tastier than microwaving chocolate and a better texture/consistency).
- Dip cake pops in one by one and immediately top with sprinkles!
- Let cool again in fridge for 1 hour and ENJOY!
The reason some of my cake pops are white is because at first we just used a leftover Hershey's White Chocolate Peppermint candy bar and once that was done we combined the milk chocolate and Andes together (hence the darker cake pops).
**The ingredients my cake mix called for was 3 eggs and 1/2 C water