- 1 box Lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter (soft)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut (optional: I did not use it)
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a 9x9 baking pan with foul and spray with cooking spray
2. Mix butter with a mixer until smooth
3. Mix in cake mix and egg, beat until combined
4. Press 2/3 of the cake mixture in the bottom of the pan, sprinkle the white chocolate chips over the top and drizzle the condensed milk over the top
5. Use the remaining cake mixture to cover/crumble over the top (press lightly)!
6. Bake 30 minutes!
7. Cool completely and refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting