Easter was coming up, and my boyfriend and I were going to his sister's for breakfast Easter Sunday, so I decided to make some muffins. I had some old bananas, and usually I make Banana Oatmeal cookies, but I decided to do something different this time!
This muffin recipe is so easy, and the muffins are SUPER moist. You and your guests will think you slaved away all day in the kitchen!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 box yellow cake mix (may use sugar free to make it healthier!)
- 2 scoops Quest Nutrition vanilla protein powder
- Mash bananas in a bowl, mix in the eggs, and then mix in the cake mix.
- Slowly add the scoops of protein powder, mixing well and making sure there are no clumps or powder residue.
- Pour into muffin pan (I did not use cupcake/muffin liners), and bake for about 40 minutes at 350 degrees.