Another one of my favorites!! (I'm just beginning to think I really like burgers...)
Serves: 6 (We are a little family of 3 so I still used 2lbs of ground chicken but we had 2 leftover so we just froze them!)
Okay this is by far my favorite! So much flavor and the gooey cheese in the middle made it so sinful! Parent's loved this one too!
1. Wilt your baby spinach by pouring boiling water over it while in a colander in the sink(or thaw and drain your frozen spinach) DRAIN WELL, squeeze if you need too.
2. In a food processor, place onion, green onion, garlic, parsley and wilted spinach in and pulse until it is fairly fine but do NOT puree (Remember my problem before with the black bean oat burgers!!)
3. Combine with chicken and remaining ingredients, adding enough bread crumbs to make it stick together but not to your hands.
4. Form into patties and place on foil on baking sheet
5. Cover loosely with plastic and refrigerate for at least an hour
6. Remove from fridge and broil for 7-9 minutes on each side, until the meat reaches 165
Serve and enjoy! I didn't put any mustard or ketchup on these bugers because they already have so much flavor, I added a little bit of mayo to give the bun some love, but that's it! YUM!
This was another winner!So many flavors, and every bite was perfect! Enjoy!!
I didn't realize how much I liked burgers until I started this blog. All of these dishes I have loved and enjoyed so much. Nothing beats a warm summer day, drinking a cold glass of Chardonnay on your porch and grilling some burgers. Or beer...to each their own!