This was my parent's favorite dish by far. The juice/sauce from the mixture was so good! Make sure you like lemon though!
1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Begin by combining salt, pepper, paprika, oregano, cumin and olive oil until well mixed.
2. Wash lemons and thinly slice
3. Place chicken breasts bone side down in a glass baking dish. Evenly coat with spice mixture and then top with lemon slices.
4. Bake uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes until chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 165F. Remove the chicken breasts from the baking dish to a serving platter. Collect the pan juices and serve alongside the chicken as a sauce. Top chicken with a bit of chopped parsley, Serve and Enjoy!
Tried this one out with my Little (for those of you who don't know, I was in a sorority and we have our "BIG sis" and "LITTLE sis"...I graduated college and am 23 years old and will never call my Little by her first name :) It was tasty! We made it before a dance so we made sure to brush our teeth extra after!
I wont lie, my mom is the Queen of this one. I found the recipe though..does that count?!
Yield: 4 servings
*Serve with rice
Made this with my sister, I liked it a lot! She was so-so on it. Not that she didn't like it, but she didn't see all the hype about it. Either way, we both enjoyed it!
1. Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
2. Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
3. Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
I have made this a couple of times actually! It is so easy to make and has great colors and flavors. Each time I made it my family liked it :) It calls for mushrooms but my mom is allergic, so I omitted those.
Made this for my dad and I. My mom went out to dinner with her friends so I needed a quick and easy chicken dish. This was perfect! We both really enjoyed it, the sauce after it's done cooking was great! Served it with broccoli and rice :) And wine of course...
I loved this dish! I love avocado to begin with so I knew I would like it. And the lime flavoring was a great addition! Definitely will make this again!
So simple but so yummy and healthy!
I'll be honest, this wasn't my favorite, but also wasn't awful! I thought this would be really moist and flavorful because of all the herbs and Greek yogurt. But there was something missing from it. Usually my parents "ohh" and "ahh" about my dishes, but they were a little quieter on this one. Like I said, it was good, but something was missing.....If you make it, let me know your thoughts or what you did differently!
Just made this tonight with my boyfriend, and oh my!! To say the least, it was AMAZING! He was doing back flips over it. It's almost like chicken cordon bleu, but more simple because you are just cutting the chicken into slices and inserting the slice ham and cheese! It only took 20 minutes to bake! It was so good, Steven even said he would make this again during the week just for himself! Trust me, this is a chicken dish to make!
Winner winner, Chicken Dinner...
I LOVE chicken. Pretty much any type of chicken, besides BBQ...for some reason it's my least favorite. Which is defeating to my dad when he cooks it in the summer. Oh well! And since I also like eating healthy, almost every one of these dishes is healthy and full of flavor!