My boyfriend is King of not eating the bananas I pack him for work and leaving them in his car for a week. I hate wasted food, so I make him give me back the rotting bananas so I can make something out of them. My "go to" rotten banana recipe is usually these oatkies. They are extremely easy to make, and packed with nutrients. My boyfriend has NO problem eating these and never forgets them! (I think he's on to something here...hmm..(
2 super ripe bananas
1 cup rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mash bananas with fork really well so there are no clumps
3. Stir in oats and mix well
4. Add in any additional toppings
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes (until bottoms are golden brown)
Eating healthy takes commitment, it's a lifestyle.
I love food, that's a given...but I also love to eat healthy. I try to workout three times a week, and eat a lot of protein. These are some snacks, meals, and desserts that are healthy, but also very good! Eating healthy doesn't have to be plain and boring!