This dish has some meaning behind it. Long story short: my boyfriend Steven and I have known each other since we were 13 years old. We dated in high school and went our separate ways in college. After graduating, he came up to visit me and I wanted to "wow" him with my cooking, so I tried this out! Really good dish...and I guess he liked it because a year later and we are still together :)
This dish is time consuming, but I promise it's worth it!
1. In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper
2. Spread 1/2 cup mixture on each lasagna noodle; roll jelly-roll fashion
3. In a 13 by 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce
4. Arrange lasagna rolls, seam-side down in sauce in baking dish
5. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce
7. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot
8. Serve, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.
Pasta. Need I say more?
Maybe it's because I'm Italian, or maybe it's because I love carbs...but pasta is by far my favorite dish. When I was in the depths of my eating disorder, I used to fear every type of pasta. I would not allow myself to eat it. Now, I could eat pasta and Italian food every single day for the rest of my life. Enough said.