Not like this needs an explanation...just look at the picture and your mouth starts watering!! My brother-in-law Paul isn't a big fan of sweets, but he ate about 10 of these within an hour...So safe to say they are delicious!
1. Whisk together brownie mix, flour, and sugar.
2.Using a heavy spoon, stir in the eggs one at a time, followed by butter and 2 tablespoons water. If the batter appears like there is too much flour, add 1 more tablespoon of water. Batter will be very thick.
3. Fold in chocolate chunks
4. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Grease a cookie sheet.
7. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough on the cookie sheet. You want pretty thick cookies here to get the brownie feel, about 3 inches apart. Press down slightly. Don’t flatten completely. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, allow to cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards...
Desserts and I are like peanut butter and jelly, salt and pepper, bacon and eggs....we just go so well together. And if you know, you know my "go-to" night time dessert is ice-cream. If you know me well enough, you know that I have specific brands and specific flavors within those brands that are my favorite.