For Father's Day I wanted to make something homemade for my dad. He pretty much loves every kind of dessert so I knew he would like a lemon flavored one! Little did I know they would be a huge hit with everyone and my family and the kids devoured them! They were so good that I have to make more for the week! They were very gooey and chewy and full of lemon flavor!
- 1 box Lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter (soft)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut (optional: I did not use it)
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a 9x9 baking pan with foul and spray with cooking spray
2. Mix butter with a mixer until smooth
3. Mix in cake mix and egg, beat until combined
4. Press 2/3 of the cake mixture in the bottom of the pan, sprinkle the white chocolate chips over the top and drizzle the condensed milk over the top
5. Use the remaining cake mixture to cover/crumble over the top (press lightly)!
6. Bake 30 minutes!
7. Cool completely and refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting
Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards...
Desserts and I are like peanut butter and jelly, salt and pepper, bacon and eggs....we just go so well together. And if you know, you know my "go-to" night time dessert is ice-cream. If you know me well enough, you know that I have specific brands and specific flavors within those brands that are my favorite.